
Might ! That you can find pouch of the cover of the note . it`s ... saying i want people i love to have a good life and that is YOU .Love Notes To Camellia Grill Yes, it`s a beauty messenger . Do i had been to say some kind of this messenge ! I had ! But that`s a memory and long time ago Such as sweet talking i like When i fell in love at the sweet time of the couple Like everyone hope could together everyday at the sweet time . And me it`s same ! This`s a piece of my memory , Sharing for you . Hoping joying ! These remind to me of some about the before with the nice print from recycl magazine . How`s perfect shoot ! babook

5 comments:
Pretty shots, and pretty note!
An, i fell in love with your blog and pictures. Thanks for your comment on my pouches.
I enjoy your blog, so I nominated you for One Lovely Blog Award! for more detail, please visit
http://minisweethearts.blogspot.com/2009/06/g-r-c-i-s.html
lovely pouch!
it does bring back sweet memories <3<3<3
Hello Karencilla ,
Thanks for your fell in love with my blog . i love the person it fell in love with my blog : ) as you !!
this is really cool...I also LOVE the tags on your banner photo!!!
Post a Comment