Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Antique

Antique love ! I love it such had shabby face with history inside and his worth of the age of it . This from my grandmother to me . what a wonderful things from her to me . That excited moment of me so much love it . it real !! And the great, it`s fit to me of the size of bracelet . Like belong to me only .

7 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

That is so pretty! I love jewelry that is passed down through generations.

Wendy said...

that's very nice! take real care of it so you can pass it to your next generation as well :)

Chris said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I can imagine how happy you feel when you wear it :)

Anonymous said...

aaw I love jewellety which runs in the family ^__^ my mother gave me her moms bracelet which my grandma got from my grandfather when they got married : D how sweet it that ^__^

Carol Jeandel said...

hihi sweet Jeasmina ,
that`s line of the family with the big worth inside ...

Carol Jeandel said...

Hello Chris ,
YES , it ture excited at the time !! And thinks ... grandmother would get me more hahah a

Kitty Stampede said...

That is sooo beautiful!