Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Growing your garden

When you bother of you garden ? I thought! This will let you smile as the type they saying : You need not have a near perfect garden to find near perfect joy in it from Gardening 101 the page was nice introduce by Colleen Smith of her Colleen's Home Page. From the image This my reason for me for fell into with it almost time that i could ! When you are joy for some like read or tea time If have a place around with the green things .Think that wonderful !

4 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Pretty images! I would love to have my own little garden!

Anonymous said...

I love gardens, I´ve always dreamed of a big garden with apple trees

Romany said...

There's no better view from the lounge room window than a shock of rich green from the garden. Not to mention all the colours of the rainbow as far as flowers go.
Cute post! :
Romany
xx

Carol Jeandel said...

love love your perfect comment ! That my dream would be true by ME ; )