Saturday, June 13, 2009

Garden decorate

I thought i must showing you this amaze piece of blog and her perfect post with her visited from a lot place of garden as you could see these picture they are big engineering i promise . A visit to Chanticleer: Teacup & Tennis Court Gardens Those image with her wonderful introduce will be let you fell in love with it then want to visit there too !! That TRUE .
How wonderful here !! Hoping that i can own of a one like this garden . It a energy for everyday morning to feeling the fresh air and the beauty time for rest in there that more wonderful of life . Old South at Bayou Bend These`s big tempted . i thought it time to get a adventure for Nature life start !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that garden is so divine. just...lovely!

Maia said...

Lovely! I love the doorway.

Kitty Stampede said...

Wow...those are amazing plants!! And That is door is super nice!!!
I want to have garden....someday.

Wendy said...

what a lovely garden!!! i agree! the door is very nice :D

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

That is a lovely garden. I've been doing a lot of work in mine lately! Thank you so much for your nice comments!

Anonymous said...

I ADORE your header,
and this garden of course :D
lots of love,
nickyx x

Victoria said...

hey i'm sorry I didn't really get your commetn haa.. you wrote " Mmmmm , That you taken the nice picture of theme ;D Where that you want to flying !?! "

If I want to fly? or.. I'm sorry, I dont' get it haha... :P

bethany said...

Gorgeous garden! I love that sweet little green door :)

Carol Jeandel said...

Sweet Victoria-H ,
You are so lovely of your reply ,Hey that`s ok ... ; D

Chris said...

What an awesome garden! I see pix like these and it makes me want to put one in my yard, too :)