Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What ? Cool pouch .


What the cool idear of this by Marcella Foschi . I really want it This looking are fun and shine if I Could have a one as this to out i thought i will be a focus then all my friend will talking about me of this .Where i can buy it ? But this only my think .

Who care ! Because for me it Cool . i found it from here :RECYCLED CASSETTE COIN PURSE There are many about the recycl design and product it looking perfect all the things . If you as me like Eco Them sell the many it Eco and around with it . By the way! I has always found the Eco News some time from here Neomansland, le blog vert ! They are talking about the Eco too and sell the Eco things .Are so perfect .

6 comments:

Victoria said...

hihi yeaaa, I sure did have a great weekend- a day at the beach can never go wrong, hey :)
Oh, I love this cassettes !

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

Ni Tai Ke Ai!

I agree, a really cool idea.

Carol Jeandel said...

Hi Victoria Victoria ,
Well ! Have a many good time of you of you ..... :)

Hi ! Jeanne ,
i got your mail :) Are you live in taiwan ? from your mail of your writ . Nice to meet you :D

Anonymous said...

i really like this idea and once I even tried to make one all by myself and as U can guess I couldn´t make it :'''DD lol

cathy said...

those are cute indeed! i love the colors

Carol Jeandel said...

Hi Hi Jasmina ,
maybe you must tried it ,a lot time if you real real want it . i thought :)

Hi Cathy ,
well ! nice nice comment :)