Thursday, May 14, 2009

show of illustration

I like to see some News of illustration of this i was find it from here Dallas Shaw A lovely girl show opening : NYC at Charles Nolan (meatpacking district, 30 gansevoort). On the show include other star of illustration Leigh Bullard, Samantha Hahn & Christina Entcheva . Joying with them .

And this illustration from a beauty mom The Wanderers' Daughter she`s come from france a beauty city with town from her blog I was find the many and creative many things of life . There talking the many of france life If you are enthusiast about the all of france maybe there you will love to see and must to see .

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Hihi :) :)
Yes, I love waking up- at least when leaving here in california. couldn't ask for more than to step outside the door to lovley weather and beautiful nature ! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty illustrations!!

xo, Becs

Carol Jeandel said...

Hi Hi sweet ,
ok ok ok , Fun :) HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AGAIN TO BEACH NEXT :D

Thanks xo,Becs ,
Joying with my blog :)