Here some i was showing it these picture are from a Miss about her travel of the Boarding Pass - Janet Blyberg it`s sounds adventure this project but when i was see it of these picture it looking are so romance . who will not to love it all ! Right !
it`s yellow door this my dream it `s own of a one like this colour door to welcome my every day . it thinks fantasy and so much great .
How about you to thinks this project ? if you have two week to oversea to travel Where would be your choose for the frist ? Like this : Germany to visit my good friend Amber. So for today's edition of Boarding Pass it only seemed fitting to post Janet Blyberg. I first met Janet at a Baltimore bloggers brunch, but we've since kept in touch through our blogs. By day Janet is a curator for a museum in DC, meaning she has a wonderful eye for all things beautiful. I absolutely love her photographs as there is a softness and elegance that feels like she's curating behind the camera. Many of her travels have taken her through Europe, so I thought she'd be a perfect fit to start of the week. {Thanks, Janet!}

5 comments:
Beautiful photos and colors!!
hehe the yellow door looks cute! the 3rd picture looks like a paint!
It waaas relaxed , for sure :D
Oh, nice pix !!!
I love that sunny yellow door! I'd love to go to Ireland with my husband someday, so that's our travel wish.
Hello Chris ,
hoping your wish will come soon : )and me ,i just wish anywhere i can go But the frist request JUST NATURE because i don`t like shopping not too much love :)
Post a Comment