Please! Do not across this page . Might you will like this My little creative POUCH nearday it`s new creative from my shop . This`s eco thing the especially of cover the photo and material it`s paper include the design inside . If you are looking this and think about it. About it! How to put inside of all your things include the chamge will not be out when you shaking . If you are not clear for it . Let me told to you all about it .In fact When i was did these of all before that i would to checking when i was finishing a worked . So ! Do not afraid it .babook

5 comments:
it's really cute !
Thanks dear :)
Oh, this was cool !!
Those look really cute! I like them :)
I love these wallets!! I will go check out your shop!
Hello Clorivak ,
Thanks Thanks i would be there waiting your come .....
Post a Comment