Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Amaze Paper Work

I did it this things too ! paper . And these amaze page also looking from Etsy shop mypapergarden about the them of image it map those my collection my favorite .

I've taken some of my favorite vintage papers and sewn them up with clear vinyl to make the coolest envelope wallets. I've first snazzed up the wallet with an original collage of vintage look images and then placed it all under vinyl to keep it fresh as a daisy.
And this it`s my amaze things also it paper work but we are different on the paper work ways and style because my style like Japanese between the retro . It was so ! By the way if you come to my blog , Might ! can you following this babook

Right ! I should to saying some of my shop thinks . Because i was sold the some from vtifosi and neversaygoodbye75317 i`m so much thanks of your bought from my new shop babook . We will always welcome for you when you come back to check some news and the especially vtifosi of your patience it real nice customer .

4 comments:

cathy said...

maps maps maps. i love maps! thank you for sharing :)

Wendy said...

your designs always look so nice and flesh! the paper pendant is very nice! :D

lola said...

love the bird!

Carol Jeandel said...

Thanks all my best reader always welcome for you :)