Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i received a long package yesterday

i had long connect with this sell for they most late reply and miss my e-mail While i bother for it Some time i felt they don't care customer Event they sold the quality . but the some things that i must mention this very good things if you're not rush and take your patient go on to purchase You would have big surprised for the end When you got them and open You might have big smile and sing What great things you got it .

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

What was in the package?

Maite Ikaran said...

Hey, thanks a lot for your comments on my blog.... I was looking back in the archive and saw them (at the time I did not get notifications when I got comments).

I will look more carefully to yours... looks interesting all this work with recycling items....

keep inspired and good luck with all your projects!!

Maite

Carol Jeandel said...

Hey Briannelee,it's gift tage
inside .

Thanks Maite lkaran ,you have great blog they all felt no pressure as you surrounded with nature that i need also ; )