Monday, October 18, 2010

after my package arrived

excied each time to received the mail from some where ...... whould you know what i expecting for ?! you know . just can't waiting to open it and check it out How perfect their are and use them No doubt ! I very joyful the process The frist i found the ROYAL MAIL very gorgeous postage Does i too much fuss for it ?! Thanks . I love them .

6 comments:

H.R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H.R said...

Hi :) I'm following you now. Please correct the grammar and spelling mistakes on your blog. For example, the title of the blog should be: "New Vogue Just Beginning" and NOT "beging". I hope i'm helping :)

Don't forget to visit and follow Lovers' Shore

http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

Secondhand Stella said...

I love how your cat is passed out on the chair ;)

ching said...

me too. i'm excited with any sort of package i get.haha

Y Y said...

whats in that? :)

Wendy said...

i absolutely understand what you mean!!! i LOVE to receive package too! especially from somewhere far away! :D