Sunday, July 12, 2009

CAMERA OBSCURA

Today i was found this charm band with the sounds fantasy voice ! Whatever just want to told you this band so great the melody like fall in dream as child . It sweet to hear from theyBlog . And here i want to sharing for you the music fo them . That you must to see it Sunny in the Head then you will know That how i spend my a day with it then replay to listened a day . The voice like it could be mitigation your blue when you sad !! A lovely song .

2 comments:

jules said...

I love Camera Obscura! I went to see them a few weeks ago, AMAZING

Carol Jeandel said...

Woooooo cool to see them ! I want to go too If that i can . I think it will be a good meet of them .