Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beauty work

MY beauty work on Etsy ! Today i did this sweet hand bag the recycled paper from japan magazine I think this you might like it as this style of cover . So ! I don`t want to wait this news at Etsy list upload While i did this post for you It more fest ! Hoping i can caught up with another shop ! looking i`m little late of my things !

9 comments:

Indy said...

Those are so cool! You are a very stylish and talented girl...I can't wait to see more of your work!

I adore this blog!

Secondhand Stella said...

Cute!

karl's sweet child said...

OMG this is neeeaat!!
thanks for your comment in my blog :)

Carol Jeandel said...

Hello Indy ,
So happy have some one love my things ! i would do it better day by day : )

Hi Hi briannelee ,
Great that you come back from your nice trip !

Hello Karl`s ,
Because that you post the good things .

Anna Wallace said...

thank you for your encouragement dear.

Carol Jeandel said...

No Thanks NO Thanks Because that I almost time WISH I AN A CHILD that i would`t knew it of the adult world .

lovepics said...

love this clutch! very nice idea!

Carol Jeandel said...

So i keep it the way !! I hoping it could be more better day by day ; ) lovepics

Zaynab Esther said...

This is really good :D