He was death But sounds not so surprised for it Since he got cancer with after he attend to any occasions it was very clear he was weak of his body You could found and Day after day with the after things was happened Yesterday the news of death it sad for kind of big person for his contribute in this world We can forward because his talent You know ! i always remenber my frist computer it from Apple that frist i knew and I was 16~17 years old young . You know ! Excited very much . it the computer that i ever see the most pretty and easy how ever design or his function Never out-of-date that Top I admire all he done with his background of born He's big person and should be . I ready to miss this big person now Steve Job's His flame would never stop .
Friday, October 7, 2011
Big person Steve Job's
He was death But sounds not so surprised for it Since he got cancer with after he attend to any occasions it was very clear he was weak of his body You could found and Day after day with the after things was happened Yesterday the news of death it sad for kind of big person for his contribute in this world We can forward because his talent You know ! i always remenber my frist computer it from Apple that frist i knew and I was 16~17 years old young . You know ! Excited very much . it the computer that i ever see the most pretty and easy how ever design or his function Never out-of-date that Top I admire all he done with his background of born He's big person and should be . I ready to miss this big person now Steve Job's His flame would never stop .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment