

today i received my dreamer polaroid from etsy JuniperHome shop i was so excited and can't waited to open it while process was rush and delightful because i collection a lot news of polaroid have few month and this time i decide to purchasing i also think over of it and now i own of it and no more just wait or look that quite wonderful then i will check it recently and show you my fine work of polaroid .

5 comments:
Exciting!
Happy weekend!
yes , happy weekend that you also ! by the way your post so good of wedding ... expecting
This is so exciting. I can't wait to see your shots!
awesome I got a polaroid camera for x-mas! Loooove it:)
ELE
http://ele-ista.blogspot.com/
Oh you're going to love it! Polaroid cameras make everything more fun! Shame the film is so expensive, though -- so I guess they changed their minds about discontinuing film polaroid film production, then?
Romany
xx
Post a Comment