This's big case for me I thinks ! i just hoping the process will not have problem Like burnt or too much strange of taste While those i prepare of material(It's Incomplete) for Pizza . I so expecting to cooking this frist time Pizza But the bed news from my firend and mom them give me a advice for it Told me do not too much expect this end . What ever ! I can do the good job that i belive .
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
ready to cook
This's big case for me I thinks ! i just hoping the process will not have problem Like burnt or too much strange of taste While those i prepare of material(It's Incomplete) for Pizza . I so expecting to cooking this frist time Pizza But the bed news from my firend and mom them give me a advice for it Told me do not too much expect this end . What ever ! I can do the good job that i belive .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow pizza!!! i wanna see the results!!! :D
thank u sweetie !! ^^
cute blog u've got
Post a Comment